Thanks for your interest in using this PSA grading service. The following information details the grading process from your door and back again, as well as other important points to note. Please read this information fully to ensure you understand how this service works.
2024 Submission Due Dates
Process in a Nutshell
- Send cards to us in a sleeve and top loader or card saver. Please package up cards into bundles for each submission category you are sending them in (e.g C2500, C5000 etc) and in the order they are in your spreadsheet. This video provides a great guide on how to prepare your submission:
- We offer two approaches for completing your submission form based on your level of experience submitting cards for grading and your need for assistance in completing this step of the process. The two approaches are a Simple Submission Form (fees apply) or a Detailed Submission Form (no fees). Each are explained below:
Simple Submission Form: Please fill out the simple submission form found here. This form simply needs you to enter the number of cards and agree to the terms and conditions. We will compile the submission form for you and send a copy for your review prior to sending the cards to PSA. A fee of $0.30 per card applies for up to 100 cards submitted, or $0.20 per card for 100 cards or more submitted. Once your form has been completed and emailed to you and invoice will be sent for you to pay. Please note your cards will not be sent to PSA until the invoice is paid.
Detailed Submission Form: Please fill out the detailed submission form found here and email a copy of the completed Excel or Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each submission category will be collated, each card labelled, the PSA online submission forms completed, the cards packed safely & securely, and then sent to PSA via FedEx fully insured.
- PSA will grade the cards and return them directly back to us via FedEx fully insured. For submission categories with less than ~20 cards in them we will consolidate orders and send them back in a single package. This may result in a slight delay between them being completed and shipping back to us.
- We will send you and invoice when the cards arrive back here and then post them to you once the invoice is paid.
Estimated Turnaround Times
The current estimated turnaround times for each submission category listed in the image above. Please note that these do change regularly and are not guaranteed. These estimates do not include the time it takes to ship from US to PSA nor the time to return back from PSA to us before shipment to the customer.
Please refer to table above or the second page/sheet of the current submission form available here for all the latest grading fees.
The stated fees are inclusive of the following:
- PSA grading fees.
- Postage to and from PSA.
- Our processing fees.
- GST, Customs Duties and Fees.
Our fees do not include return shipping from us back to you after grading has been completed. This is paid when we invoice you for your grading at which time you can select your postage type (Regular or Express) and the amount of insurance coverage you want.
Detailed Grading Process
- You send your cards to the following address:
PO BOX 1319
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
If you wish to use a courier service such as Startrack Express, Couriers Please etc, please use the following address:
The Hobby Australia - PSA Submissions
Unit 35, 22-30 Wallace Avenue
Point Cook, VIC
Please Note: It is your responsibility to ensure they arrive safely. Therefore it is highly recommended that you post with signature on delivery and insure the cards if you feel the need.
- Please ensure each card is sent in a penny sleeve and inside a clean top loader or card saver. Please then place all cards for a submission category together (e.g. C2500, C5000 etc) and in the order on your submission form. Also keep in mind that presentation is important so don’t use old dirty, sticky top loaders as that will set the tone for the grader.
- For all submissions please fill out the Submission Form located here. Once complete please send a copy of the Excel or Word file via email to email@example.com.
- One they arrive, the cards will be photographed, logged into a consolidated submission spreadsheet with your name assigned to them, sorted into the appropriate submission groups and entered into the PSA online submission portal.
- Once all cards have arrived, been sorted and entered into the PSA system the will be securely packed. They will then be sent to PSA via FedEx International Priority with full insurance coverage (third party insurance policy).
- Once they arrive at PSA they will be inwards processed. The clock starts ticking on the grading process only once PSA registers the order in their system. Also keep in mind the processing time is in business days, so 20 days = 4 weeks.
- When grading is completed PSA will return the submissions via FedEx International Priority post.
- Once each package arrives back they will be sorted, and invoices sent out to everyone. CARDS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED BACK UNTIL YOUR INVOICE HAS BEEN PAID. If you don’t pay within 5 business days, and other arrangements haven’t been made, we will consider starting cost recovery processes as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.