Thanks for your interest in using this grading service. The following information details the grading process from your door and back again, as well as other important points to note. Please read this information fully to ensure you understand how this service works.
Process in a Nutshell
- Send cards to me in a sleeve and top loader or card saver. Please package up cards into bundles for each submission category you are sending them in (e.g C500, C100-UM etc) and in the order they are in your spreadsheet. This video provides a great guide on how to prepare your submission:
- Please fill out the submission form found here and email a copy of the completed Excel or Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each submission category will be collated, each card labelled, the PSA online submission forms completed, the cards packed safely & securely, and then sent to PSA via FedEx fully insured.
- PSA will grade the cards and return them directly back to us via FedEx fully insured. For submission categories with less than ~20 cards in them we will consolidate orders and send them back in a single package. This may result in a slight delay between them being completed and shipping back to us.
- We will send you and invoice when the cards arrive back here and then post them to you once the invoice is paid.
Estimated Turnaround Times
The below are the current estimated turnaround times for each submission category from commencement of grading until grades are available to customers before they are shipped back to Australia. Please note that these do change regularly and are not guaranteed. These estimates exclude the time it takes to post to PSA and then be registered into the PSA online system. This can sometimes take several weeks depending on the demand at PSA.
- All Under 100US Categories - ~9-12 months
- All Under 500US Categories - ~5-6 months
- All Under 1,000US Categories - ~ 35-45 business days
- All Under 2,500US Categories - ~20-25 business days
- All Under 5,000US Categories - ~10-15 business Days
- All Under 10,000US Categories - ~5-10 business days
- All Under 25,000US Categories - ~2-5 business days
- You send your cards to the following address:
PO BOX 1319
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
If you wish to use a courier service such as Startrack Express, Couriers Please etc (no Aus Post please), please use the following address:
The Hobby Australia - PSA Submissions
Unit 23, 22-30 Wallace Avenue
Point Cook, VIC
Please Note: It is your responsibility to ensure they arrive safely. Therefore it is highly recommended that you post with signature on delivery and insure the cards if you feel the need.
- Please ensure each card is sent in a penny sleeve and inside a clean top loader or card saver. Please them place all cards for a submission category together (e.g. C500, C100-UM etc) and in the order on your submission form. Also keep in mind that presentation is important so don’t use old dirty, sticky top loaders as that will set the tone for the grader.
- For all submissions please fill out the Submission Form located here. Once complete please send a copy of the Excel or Word file via email to email@example.com.
- One they arrive, the cards will be photographed, logged into a consolidated submission spreadsheet with your name assigned to them, sorted into the appropriate submission groups and entered into the PSA online submission portal.
- Once all cards have arrived, been sorted and entered into the PSA system the will be securely packed. They will then be sent to PSA via FedEx International Priority with full insurance coverage (third party insurance policy).
- Once they arrive at PSA they will be inwards processed. The clock starts ticking on the grading process only once PSA registers the order in their system. Also keep in mind the processing time is in business days, so 20 days = 4 weeks.
- When grading is completed PSA will return the submissions via FedEx International Priority post.
- Once each package arrives back they will be sorted, and invoices sent out to everyone. CARDS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED BACK UNTIL YOUR INVOICE HAS BEEN PAID. If you don’t pay within 5 business days, and other arrangements haven’t been made, we will consider starting cost recovery processes.